Tuesday 1 October 2013

Production Of College Magazine Contents Page









 This is the basic set up i used on quark, A4 paper with two columns.I selected the two columns as i felt that three was too much, and two was just enough for images and the text. This is how i planned the contents to look so far.


















I then added the title ' contents' in the center and in a bigger text and bold font so it stood out. Also i included my page titles and the page numbers in  the place where i planned to put them.
  I did this by creating two text boxes, one for the articles and another for the page numbers. One of the problems i had was making enough articles to fill one side of the page.


















 I added a Light cyan colour to the background as this is the main theme colour of the magazine because it the college colours. I also believe it is not as boring as a white background.












I then added my main images to the contents page, this included a picture of a litter bin and a building outside of Priestley college. Overall nothing has changed from my contents plan apart from the image order.

No comments:

Post a Comment