Tuesday 29 October 2013

initial ideas

The type of music magazine I plan to do is an Indie Rock magazine. I have chosen this because I feel as if this genre most suits me therefore I will enjoy creating it a lot more than any other music magazine. Another reason I have chosen to do an Indie Rock magazine is because I feel that the majority of my age group (13- 19) are into this music also, this should give me an advantage as I will know/ understand what they will want to see in the magazine because I too will want that.

The target audience for my Magazine is roughly for teenagers to young adults ( 14-24 years old). A great advantage of this is because i am in that age group i can relate the the audience very well. Also if i am unsure of what the target audience will want in a certain part of the magazine, i can just ask friends what they would like. This gives me a better and more openminded view than if i just created the magazine the way i would want it because, the likelihood is that not everyone is going to like what i like and other people are going to have different opinions on things

No comments:

Post a Comment